PEBC OSCE Exam (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) or Qualifying Exam Part II is a primary exam towards Canadian pharmacy licensure. PEBC OSCE Exam has been designed to evaluate the knowledge and practical skills of Canadian Pharmacy Graduates and International Pharmacy Graduates seeking licensure. A candidate for PEBC OSCE Exam must be prepared to demonstrate practical skills in simulated-stations by interacting with a Standardized Patient (SP), Standardized Client (SC) or Standardized Health Professional (SHP). Stations are designed to evaluate several skills such as:
- Interviewing and collecting relevant patient information
- Interpretation of patient information to identify potential drug-drug interactions
- Interpretation of patient information to identify and manage drug adverse reactions
- Interpretation of patient information to identify the need for alternate drug therapy regimen
- Assess patient’s health status and address concerns
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to meet patient needs
- Ability to address ethical issues
- Effective and trusting communication with a patient
The Qualifying Exam Part I (MCQ) and The Qualifying Exam Part II (OSCE) address the nine key competencies as per the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC®).
Create your FREE account TODAY at www.cpepreponline.com
Online MCQ-OSCE Review Package: Over 400 PEBC MCQ-Type Questions and Answers, 30 OSCE Cases with detailed Solutions, 30 Appendixes/Charts and Bonus OSCE Checklist. New questions added continuously to reflect new trends in Canadian Health Care.
Online PEBC OSCE Exam Prep contains 15 interactive OSCE cases with detailed solutions, 15 non-interactive OSCE cases with detailed solutions, 30 appendixes/charts covering key topics such as drug adverse reactions, drug-drug interactions including OTC drugs, drug-herbal products interaction, drug-nutrients interactions, clinical tests, therapeutic drug monitoring, clinical trials, drug delivery bases and much more. Access numerous FREE pharmacy resources such as patient counseling skills.
2-Month Online Pharmacist MCQ-OSCE Review Subscription with a single payment of $198 US including Instructors Assistance by e-mail
One Day Free Trial, No Obligation. Try Before You Subscribe!
COMPREHENSIVE, CONVENIENT, EFFECTIVE MCQ-OSCE REVIEW ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!!
Note: You also need to pass a provincial or territorial jurisprudence exam and satisfy language requirements